[Trash-talk] none

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:15:51 PST 2005

I also don't dislike you Matt, and I respect your opinion.  That being said,
I agree full on with Karin, my $.02 American:

We don't know the band...well some of us do, but very, very  few of us know
the band personally and I don't see why they should be forced to divulge
anything to us.  As far as I'm concerned Garbage don't owe me anything, but
in spite of that they have done so much for me anyway.  Garbage and their
music have shaped who I am and how I've grown, and ten years into the
venture I'm not as die-hard of a fan as I was, scrambling to get jukebox
records and every poster, but I still love them and what they've done for
me.

So far as I'm concerned Shirley could not do another interview and I'd still
be the CD because I feel I owe them.  That's my opinion.

Sorry if this is disjointed I'm watching Family Plots and it's distracting.

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."