June, Autumn, Whenever...who cares anyway??!! ha ha...was Re: [Trash-talk] Re: uk dates

Dukester2 dukester2.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:58:56 PST 2005

"Shirley Vixen" <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com>
wrote: in reply to Ian *cough* Abbott (yo Ian!!)

> okay, im wondering - does anyone who knows KNOW if
garbage will be
> doing the uk tour in june? part of me wonders if
more uk dates will be
> added to the london one. i only want to know because
if i book flights
> over to london and back and then they add a whole
tour, ill be pretty
> pissed... so please, come on... be nice... give a
bit of info to a
> poor student :P
>
> lou
> xx

As usual...confusion reigns in Garbage Land! ;0)
According to this site it's in April...

"Garbage will support the release of ‘Bleed Like Me’
with a full UK tour in April, with dates to be
announced as they’re confirmed."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/Garbage:_Why_Do_You_Love_Me/

D2