[Trash-talk] uk dates

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 16:28:36 PST 2005

I would be surprised if the June 9/10 shows are the only ones they do
over there. Typically they tend to hit a number of the summer festivals
in Europe if they're there at all. Of course the question is
specifically about UK shows, and maybe the ones we know about will be
the only ones.  But i'm guessing/hoping that there will be some
additional shows in the UK and/or Europe in the June and July time
frame.

Of course I will be in Europe (UK, Hungary, Italy) from mid June to
early July, and I hope that there will be at least one or two shows
over there that I can fit into my vacation....

fingers crossed,
Bill

--- Ian Abbott <iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't think so... Not that I've heard anyway. Last I knew it was
> going to be sometime in the Autumn, but if it changes I'll let you
> know.. or Shell will..
>
> Ian
>
> On 3 Mar 2005, at 20:00, "Shirley Vixen" <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > okay, im wondering - does anyone who knows KNOW if garbage will be
> > doing the uk tour in june? part of me wonders if more uk dates will
> be
> > added to the london one. i only want to know because if i book
> flights
> > over to london and back and then they add a whole tour, ill be
> pretty
> > pissed... so please, come on... be nice... give a bit of info to a
> > poor student :P
> >
> > lou
> > xx

=====
"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic