[trash-talk] store...???

Thomas Young thermos77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 18:03:21 PDT 2005

you know what would be nice to buy at the OFFICAL garbage store???
THEIR MUSIC!!! its really hard to find their singles round here...
and i am GUESSING that there might be just a few people who would BUY THEIR
CDs off the website...
if not can any of you point me toward a good place to find their CDs...
danka

Thermos
"...your nothing special here..."
"...you want to hear about my new obsession, i am riding high on a deep
depression, i am only happy when it rains..."
"...don't think you're having all the fun  you know me i hate everyone..."