[trash-talk] reTARDED!

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 17:43:25 PDT 2005

so the garbage store is now open - I wanted to buy a
hoodie cause I'm moving up north and wanted one
anyways BUT NOW i can't buy it b//c I'm not paying $20
a year so I can have access to buy stuff?? I like the
tank too... Anyways I guess I'll have to get it
through the site if I want it, b/c I don't know If G
will go back up to boston  when I'm there.
Anyone willing to let me paypal you money to buy me a
hoodie??
alayna