[trash-talk] wot no garbage?

Rob @ the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:28:05 PDT 2005

the only difference is that one has tape on it.

Red taped edition
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/sinte_uk_7_red.php

White card one
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/sinte_uk_7.php

There is also another red one for the completists that has the card sleeve
round the wrong way. Haven't uploaded that one yet.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum