[trash-talk] wot no garbage?

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:24:24 PDT 2005

>Didn't everyone who pre-ordered get the white tape 7"? I did, anyway..
>
>@nette

I did, too.  I got mine today, in fact, from HMV.  This was probably
answered already, but i'm a lazy whore and haven't really been keeping up,
are the red taped singles red vinyls?  When I'm downtown on Thursday I'll
check in B Side, the most Garbagetastic record shop in Madison, to see if
they have any vinyls at all and what colors.

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."