[trash-talk] wot no garbage? / UK TV

Rob @ the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:18:38 PDT 2005

The white ones don't have tape on them it's just the plain card sleeve with
the barcode and SINTE stickers on the front and back. I'm Going SINTE
hunting tomorrow with any luck so will try and grab some extra white ones if
I see any.

UK fans keep an eye on T4 this weekend, also ITV. Next week you need to be
watching BBC 2 and 3 for Glastonbury and BBC1 for TOTP (I think)

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum