[trash-talk] OC Fair show

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:32:16 PDT 2005

Hey sounds like it was a good one! Thanks for the review.

They are of course playing at the Street Scene in San Diego tomorrow
night, at 8:55pm. So it isn't the last show down there (Southern
California).  I'll be there, any other trashers going?

--- live garbage hub <livegarbage at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tonight's show was great, lots of fun.  Shirley seemed
> in high spirits, sweating like a pig (and there were
> real pigs not too far away), talking a lot, tons of
> rants about the radio business, how great us fans are
> the past 10 years, and about shagging better than
> jessica simpson, and most importantly playing tons of
> new songs and self-titled tracks.  First time I heard
> Happy Home and Boys Wanna Fight live.  Duke facked up
> a song and Shirley made sure to rub it in that it
> wasn't her fault for once, and did some improv...
> Really fun show and a nice long encore compared to the
> LA show earlier in the spring.  The shiny shoes are
> gone though :(  If this is the final show down here,
> it was a great finale.  Ok, end of random ramblings
> from the OC...  G-Bot Loves Shirley! <3 <3 <3

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic