[trash-talk] garbage store

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 19:45:58 PDT 2005

OO anybody see the new shirt on the store? i was about
to order it but it being 35 plus shipping, the small
hoodies are out of stock I'm sure they'll get some
back by that time. I'm very frugal and I keep
reminding myself i have so many G shirts... I hate
paying shipping so my garbage impulse will wait. I've
been weeding out my shirts lately and soold ones i
dont wear on ebay. I'm glad that they are coming out
with some cute girls stuff finally I just wish it
wasn't so damn expensive!
Maybe theyll have hoodies by fall when its cold.

alayna