[trash-talk] Competition closed... congrats to the winners (Tonight Show / LA / 28th July)

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Mon Jul 18 14:46:45 PDT 2005

Thanks everyone who entered tonight's mini-comp. Our two lucky winners (plus
guests) have been selected and informed by email. We hope to have more
"random" competitions (some you may actually have to WORK for :P) in the
future, so please don't be too disappointed if you didn't win this time.
We're also planning on a chat this Friday at Garbage.com where we will have
another competition.

Shell

Shell Bryson

new media designer & developer

icq 10058302

aol/aim subhuman2k

cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152

land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony

 <http://www.dhnewmedia.com/> www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland