[trash-talk] fuse tv performance on comcast CN8

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 11:58:24 PDT 2005

A friend of mine taped this for me. I think you're
right about it being the Fuse performance. Although I
never got to see the Fuse one, I recognized the dress
Shirley wore. The performance is chopped up, with
those interview that were available online of the band
talking about each song and music videos. I recommend
watching this show because you will get to see the
Bleed Like Me video, which is probably my new favorite
video.

April