[trash-talk] fuse tv performance on comcast CN8

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 01:01:26 PDT 2005

For anyone who has Comcast cable and gets the CN8 channel, I just caught a commercial that said they'll be showing the entire performance from Fuse TV studios this Friday at 9:00 pm EST.

I seem to remember the original broadcast on Fuse TV was kinda chopped up, and they rolled the credits during the last song, so hopefully this broadcast will be an improvement.  This commercial didn't mention Fuse TV at all; they're just calling it a special Music Choice concert from New York, so my guess is that it won't be inundated with Fuse TV's logos and effects this time.  *fingers crossed*

- g.o.