[trash-talk] London trashers ... are you OK?

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sat Jul 9 17:13:01 PDT 2005

Personally I thought you were justified, and Mono Girl overstepped a line
with me too. It was very VERY insensitive. You're right in the middle of it
Ian, and I think you handled the ignorant email as well as anyone would
given the situation.

______________________________

Shell Bryson

new media designer & developer

icq 10058302

aol/aim subhuman2k

cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152

land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony

 <http://www.dhnewmedia.com/> www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland

  _____