[trash-talk] London trashers ... are you OK?

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 16:16:10 PDT 2005

Don't be such as f-ing idiot. For chrissakes don't you think I know
what's going on over there as well. It may come as a surprise to you
but people in the UK have a fairly good idea on what's going on in
the world and most of us find the entire Iraq situation terrible - we
didn't want to go there in the first place you know...

All I wanted was for you to display just a bit of sensitivity *for
one day* you total arse.

*whatever* wanker

Ian