[trash-talk] Fwd: Garbage Glastonbury guitar

Chris Sanchez webmaster at axisallareas.com
Sat Jul 9 10:46:55 PDT 2005

That is a G6131SMY, G6131SMYF, G6131SMYR Malcolm Young I. Not sure the exact
model number. There are 4 different types. One natural wood and the other is
red. Steve plays the one pick up NON tremolo model. I tried to get one but
they are back ordered until October.

For more information on the bands live gear

http://www.axisallareas.com/livegear/livegear.htm