[Trash-talk] Yet more USA dates

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:24:38 PST 2005

I hate it when you have to travel up and down the country because the gig's
aren't in a logical order - it adds so much to the cost of the tour for
people who do the lot/a few. I know they have to get the venues when they
can but please think about your fans pockets!

I had to do it on the 99 tour of the UK, totally stupid order!

Birmingham
Doncaster
Reading
London
Manchester
Glasgow.

I think I ended up going through Birmingham on the train 3 times on this
tour! It would have been nice had the order been

Glasgow
Manchester
Doncaster
Birmingham
Reading
London

or the reverse of that of course.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
www.garbagedisco.com

Join the forum and discuss your collections
www.garbagedisco.com/forum