[Trash-talk] Yet more USA dates

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 15:13:27 PST 2005

Sheesh... I live in Philly (well, just outside Philly), so I'll definitely be making the trip to see them in NY and DC.  And I really thought it would be cool to just head further north and hit Boston and Toronto as well, but with these dates I'd be up-down-up-down.  Definitely not as convenient as I'd hoped.  Still, maybe I'll hit Boston anyway and then cruise down through NY and then DC.  That'd be a hell of a drive, though, hitting Boston the day after Philly :P

- g.o.

Shell Bryson <shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com> wrote:

April 8, 2005 Seattle, WA Paramount Thur. March 3, 9 AM
April 11, 2005 Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Thur. March 3, 9 AM
April 17, 2005 Boston, MA Avalon Thur. March 3, 9 AM
April 19, 2005 New York, NY Hammerstein Wed. March 2, 9 AM
April 21, 2005 Washington, DC 9:30 Club Tues. March 1, 9 AM
April 25 , 2005 Toronto, ON Kool Haus Wed. March 2, 9 AM
May 4, 2005 Chicago, IL Metro Thur. March 3, 9 AM

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
aol/aim subhuman2k
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland