[Trash-talk] Philadelphia show

Marta redgilda at post.pl
Fri Feb 25 06:43:09 PST 2005

On , Thursday, February 24, 2005 (at 22:50 CET) Elfie wrote:

QHf> And I realised that I can't remember details
QHf> about each show. Some were better than others, Seattle, Paris,
QHf> Hamburg, Bristol, Edinburgh... but when I think about them I'm like
QHf> "oh, where was it when Shirley said that? When Duke did that...
QHf> when they wore that... ".

Granted  I  havent  done nearly as many shows as some of you here, but I
already  have  the  same  problem...  not  remembering clearly. But it's
mostly due to the fact that my memory is just shitty:p

I  do  remember the Paris Elysee Montmartre gig well though ;) (where is
the damn videoooooooooo of that gig???)

Another  thing  why  I'm  looking to these gigs so much is that I'll see
Shirley  with red hair on stage again - and so far I've seen only 2 gigs
with red-headed Shirley, the rest was during the blonde-era ;)
--
.: marta
.: http://www.lovecliche.com :: version 1.1 beta :: nothing new there