[Trash-talk] Philadelphia show

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 13:50:08 PST 2005

Well I learnt a lot from the last tour. Did something like 20 shows in a few months. And I realised that I can't remember details about each show. Some were better than others, Seattle, Paris, Hamburg, Bristol, Edinburgh... but when I think about them I'm like "oh, where was it when Shirley said that? When Duke did that... when they wore that... ". Ok, I can listen to the bootlegs and all but still... Also, when I did like 8 shows in a row, well, at the end, I got sort of exhausted and did not enjoy myself that much (at the last show, in Amsterdam).

Whereas the shows from the previous tours (where I only did 3 or 4), they are the best memories and I will never forget any details from them.

Anyway, now, I carefully chose which shows I want to go to. Right now, Paris, London x3, Köln, San Francisco, and maybe Philly. I don't know what festivals to go to, and I'm waiting for the big tour to start! Woo!

Elfie
http://www.queenhelen.net

Shell Bryson <shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Never, ever thought I’d hear those words from Elfie! J