Presale tour dates (US) was... RE: [Trash-talk] Canadian Trashers

Jayson hammering at hammeringinmyhead.com
Wed Feb 23 14:22:52 PST 2005

Is there a ticket limit?

----
Jayson
http://www.hammeringinmyhead.com
aim: Mrpoptop77
Yahoo: mrpoptop
Msn: mrpoptop at yahoo.com

'Television, the drug of the Nation'
NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged and/or proprietary. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not use, read, copy, forward or disclose
this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message and any
attachments from your system immediately.

----