Presale tour dates (US) was... RE: [Trash-talk] Canadian Trashers

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:16:06 PST 2005

Maybealready confirmed. I get this newsletter and the dates announced for
presale are:

Check out the updated tour page on Garbage.com and get ready for some North
American shows! We have tickets held aside for Garbage.com members at the
following gigs:

Warfield in San Francisco, CA on April 10th
Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA on April 14th
TLA in Philadelphia, PA on April 16th
Metropolis in Montreal, QUE on April 24th
State Theatre in Detroit, MI on April 27th
Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, WI on April 28th
Orpheum Theatre in Madison, WI on May 1st
On Thursday, February 24th at 9:00am EST go HERE to get tickets in North
America!

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me