[Trash-talk] garbage in philly

Ry Guy mmmmshowerscenes at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:40:21 PST 2005

now with the word that garbage aren't playing two
dates  in philadelphia, i'm rather upset. i knew it
was too good to be true. i had the hopes of taking my
dad to see them at the electric factory where he'd be
more comfortable in much bigger setting than the small
capacity of the TLA. i feel like i owe it to him to
come with since he took me to my first garbage concert
so long ago. my how the times change. he loves them so
much, it's the cutest to see him with his garbage
tshirt on, tucked in his jeans. haha. alright, now i'm
rambling

-ryan.