[Trash-talk] garbage in philly

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:28:42 PST 2005

Ohmygosh!  Pre-sales start on the official website the
day before they go on sale to the public!!!???

That is SO worth $20 for the fanclub!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I'll be buying my tickets on cc.com on Friday morning.
 I'd rather pay a $5 "convenience fee" on cc.com, than
pay a $20 "fan club" fee on garbage.com.

-Matt