[Trash-talk] garbage in philly

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 22:36:37 PST 2005

I will absolutely be at these shows!  But I'm confused
about the actual dates/venues...

Ticketmaster.com only lists one date in Philly:

4/17 at the Electric Factory

But electricfactory.com does NOT have that gig listed.
 They only have this one:

4/16 at the Theatre of Living Arts

Of those 2 dates, why would electricfactory.com not
list the one at the actual Electric Factory?  I'm
really hoping both shows go on sale at garbage.com,
just to keep things clear.

In any case, whatever shows are actually happening in
Philly, I am SO there ;)  I'm hoping to follow them
around to a bunch of shows on the east coast.  My
financial situation may be grim, but I intend to find
a way!

- g.o.