[Trash-talk] garbage in philly

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 21:41:05 PST 2005

It's kinda hard for me to get Philadelphia radio
stations on the Jersey shore.  I have to be driving
westward for them to come in clearly.

Anyway, to my point:  how come there's no pre-sells
for these shows on garbage.com?  It seems only the UK
fans are benefitting from this whole fan club thing.

-Matt