[Trash-talk] WDYLM on the radio in Dallas

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 23:12:48 PST 2005

My sister called me up and said Garbage was on the radio yesterday on the Edge. They were featured in a segment called the 9:00 Cock Fight in which they play 2 new songs and people call in to vote for a winner. They were up against Slipknot,  I like Slipknot too. Anyways, from listening today, Slipknot did beat them because were back again today competeing against another band.

Now I must call the Edge and ask if they will ever play it again!

April