[Trash-talk] tt international bunking sorta NGR

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 07:40:39 PST 2005

Hey- I saw a forum on the message board about bunking
with other trashers. I was wondering if any of you
have ever done that. I have friends now near Glasgow
that have invited us (me/my family) to stay there. I
have been wanting to take a trip through europe and
wanted to know if any of you have hosted other TT's
and if any of you have done the backpacking thing.

alayna