[Trash-talk] Paying for G.com

petra petra at houston.rr.com
Wed Feb 16 06:06:57 PST 2005

;) I just forked out 20 bucks... hey I'm Austin TOO!!  /wave

Hmm... Shows shouldn't be that expensive >.< since I don't think they'll be
playing arenas in the states... that would be depressing.. I liked watching
them at Verizon Wireless Theatre (Houston) or Austin Music Hall...

I think the 20 USD comes in b/c they have an organization who is running
their fan club?  Perhaps?  QH is money well spent!  Just eat more ramen
noodles than you like b/c it's 3 for $1 at HEB ^^;

^^v wee. Hope to see you at the shows!

-- petra