[Trash-talk] Paying for G.com

Shannon Still shannonstill at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:39:48 PST 2005

Hi I'm Shannon,  20 year old loyal G fan and TT user since 99 from Seattle,
now going to college in Texas (Austin Area).

I think I have posted on TT only 2 or 3 times, but I've come out of lurking.
I guess this question is really for Sirin and Shell, so here goes:

Why is G.com going to be so damn expensive???? Or why the cost at at?? I
mean, granted $20 a year isn't THAT much, but then you have paying for QH,
going to shows....etc, this year is totally non affordable for me.

I don't know, I just think I'm not the only one who had their heart sink
after seeing it was going to cost $20 to keep up with Garbage....

I'll end up scrounging some money up to pay for it in the end, I just want
the cost justified to me.

BTW the site looks great, don't think I'm an ungrateful bitch! haha

Thanks,
Shannon