[Trash-talk] Radio One premier

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Mon Feb 14 12:27:39 PST 2005

Pah...

Okay, let's get this thing started:

Why Do You Love Me gets a UK premier on Friday, on the Jo Whiley show on BBC
Radio One on Friday (18th). Of course, everyone will be at work... :/

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
aol/aim subhuman2k
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland