[Trash-talk] Garbage Message Board

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Mon Feb 14 12:14:03 PST 2005

             Warsaw/Pl | Monday, February 14, 2005
On Monday, February 14, 2005 [20:39] matt wrote:

m> Hello fellow trash-talkers,

I  SO  agree  with  everything  you  wrote. Both about this list and the
official  message board.. (which I'll never get used to for sure) I miss
the old TT too. Back then I was always sure that I won't miss any little
piece  of  G  info  as it would always get posted to TT first.. I've met
wonderful  people on this list who became huge parts of my life, but not
only  for  this will this list always be special for me and I would LOVE
to see it alive again as well...

so hey, whatever happened to the Trash-talk t-shirts? :D
--
.: Marta
.: http://www.lovecliche.com :: version 1.1 beta :: nothing new there