[Trash-talk] Garbage Ticket Exchange

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:05:40 PST 2005

Hehe..... this would be me:
TT: "Standing ticket mate? 80 quid"
ME: "You've GOT to be joking!"
TT: "Tickets are hard to get, this show is sold out, I'm your only chance."
Me: "Like hell you are!"
TT: "Oh yeah, let's see you do better than my price..!"
Me: "Oh, hi Shirley! I need to ask you something... I lost my ticket and
can't get in a and a scalper is trying to rip me off by charging 80 quid,
could you help me out?"
Shirley: "Sure honey, follow me."
TT: *moping*

Hehe.... not an entirely true scenario, but you know... would have been
funny as hell! Either way I wouldn't have been at the venue at all if I
didn't have a ticket.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."