[Trash-talk] Garbage Ticket Exchange

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:38:16 PST 2005

There the scum of the earth people you see out side gig's going

"Buy or Sell, Any spare tickets will buy or sell"

then when you go up to them this happens

TT: "Standing ticket mate? 80 quid"
FAN: "But it only costs £15"
TT: "Do you want a ticket?"
---- Fan then hands over £80 ---

Spare tickets are therefore sold at the same price as the face value it
keeps it fair for everyone then.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
www.garbagedisco.com

Join the forum and discuss your collections
www.garbagedisco.com/forum