[trash-talk] European tour cancelled / WEst Coast Garbage

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 09:28:46 PDT 2005

I'm on board for Portland 9/3, Santa Cruz 9/7, and SF 9/10.

Haven't seen anyone mention the Santa Cruz show yet here on trash talk,
but anyway yeah, Santa Cruz. Local bar. Hard to even believe Garbage is
playing there!  This will be a 16 and over show...

--- Queen Helen fanclub <queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay, I'm doing San Francisco and Fresno, if I can
> manage to arrange the tickets things.
>
> Elfie

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic