[trash-talk] Recent article

Lauren lw78 at iprimus.com.au
Sat Aug 27 05:11:43 PDT 2005

manchester

music

indie & rock

<http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/entertainment/music/indieandrock/s/171//services/email/index.cfm?pagetitle=Garbage+scrap+tour&emtaf=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.manchesteronline.co.uk%2Fentertainment%2Fmusic%2Findieandrock%2Fs%2F171%2F171445_garbage_scrap_tour.html%3Fref=emtaf%26archive=archive>Email
to a Friend |
<http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/entertainment/music/indieandrock/s/171/../../comments/view.html?story_id=171445>Your
comments
Friday, 26th August 2005

Garbage scrap tour

<mailto:paul.cockerton at manchesteronline.co.uk?subject=Garbage scrap
tour>Paul Cockerton

GARBAGE have cancelled their tour of the UK, including their show in
Manchester.

Shirley Manson and the boys were due to play the Apollo on October 12, but
have now pulled all the dates on their tour of the UK, France and Belgium.

A statement on the band's website said: "Having been constantly on the road
since the beginning of March the band feel they have somewhat overextended
themselves and have mutually decided to conclude their tour at the end of
September in Australia.

"The band wish to extend their apologies to all Garbage fans in the
territories involved and thank them profusely for their support."

There are no plans to reschedule the dates so anyone with tickets should
return to the point of purchase to claim a refund.

Garbage have had 16 hits in this country, including top ten smashes Stupid
Girl, Milk, Push It, I Think I'm Paranoid, When I Grow Up and most recently
Why Do You Love Me, from their new album Bleed Like Me.

<http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/entertainment/music/indieandrock/s/171/../../comments/form.html?story_id=171445>Submit
your comments