[trash-talk] foockin' money makin'

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 16:01:27 PDT 2005

I agree that presale tickets are the primary value of being a member of
garbage.com. But it was advertised as being so much more, and while
there is more, it's really not all that much. The other thing that bugs
me is that we aren't even allowed to save the pics or videos from the
site. Look but don't touch. Kinda lame...

--- Mark Perry <msp0 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think this sort of thing is totally out of order. Shell works for a
> living. He does his best in trying circumstances by the sound of it,
> and
> if you have a problem with the content on g.com, complain to the
> management.
>
> He and Sirin are great people and they don't need these sort of
> attacks
> in public.
>
> I'm a paid up member and I'm happy I've got access to pre-sale
> tickets.
> Anything else is purely icing on the cake IMHO.
>
> cheers,
> mark

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic