[trash-talk] AmsterJam update.

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 07:48:30 PDT 2005

If only Heineken weren't sponsoring the event, causing
the show to be 21+, I'd definitely be going and making
a bootleg.  This is a once-in-a-lifetime concert, and
it really sucks that the band's only New York area
appearance is 21+.

I really hope someone records this show.  I always
thought from the beginning it was gonna be awesome.
And I bet Peaches is a better match with Shirl's voice
than Mos Def (though he's very talented as well).

-matt