[trash-talk] AmsterJam update.

Marlon Henao marlonhenao at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 12 22:16:52 PDT 2005

"Electro-Punk rapper  <http://www.peachesrocks.com/> Peaches will take the
stage at AmsterJam for a special Mash-Up with platinum recording group
Garbage. Set for August 20 on Randall's Island in New York, AmsterJam will
make history as the biggest Mash-Up concert ever.

The day long festival includes a headlining collaboration with The Red Hot
Chili Peppers and Snoop Dogg. Mash-Up pairings among other confirmed artists
-- 311, Wyclef Jean, Fat Joe, Hector El Bambino -- are to be announced. Funk
legend Bootsy Collins is serving as the event's curator and emcee."

Wonder what happened with mos def?  is anyone going and making a bootleg?

Fuck if I would have known earlier I would have booked my plane ticket for
sure. Regardless, anyone from Miami/ft Lauderdale going?