[trash-talk] more west coast shows???

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 13:12:01 PDT 2005

this just in from garbage.com newsletter:

"Haven't heard yet? Garbage is playing three west coast shows (official
 announcement Monday, stay tuned to  Garbage.com for breaking news),
but we can let you know that you can get your presale tix  HERE on
Wednesday, August 10th at 9:00am PST. "

I already know of 4 west coast shows: Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland,
and San Francisco.

Does this announcement mean there are going to be 3 *more* shows added?
I guess so. There is a week in between the Portland and SF shows, they
could certainly add a couple more shows in there...

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic