[Trash-talk] Aussie WDYLM online?

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 22:05:52 PDT 2005

If anyone wants a copy of the Austalian WDYLM single, at cost price
plus postage, let me know.

I should have said this before ... but maybe you are getting cheaper
than cost off ebay.

cheers,
mark

--- Queen Helen fanclub <queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm also waiting for my aussie wdylm single from ebay. Maybe same
> seller? I contacted him about it, no reply yet....
>
> Ps: los angeles was amazing! (the garbage concert)
>
> Josiah Earle <x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm getting the feeling that my Aussie WDYLM single that I got from
> eBay isn't coming. I stupidly didn't write down the auction
> information, which is no longer on eBay, so I can't e-mail the seller
> about it. So I just wondered if there was a web site I could get it
> from if my copy doesn't show up here in the next few days.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Josiah
>
> PS. I forgot to mention in my last e-mail that the Blender mag w/
> Shirley in it also has an album review...
>
> "Tech-born band makes the best of a now old-fashioned sound.
>
> Garbage was decadence-tech, grunge's sun going down in digital
> flames, built around the bruised-starlet yowls of Shirley Manson and
> the hyper-pristine production of drummer/Nirvana producer Butch Vig.
> A decade and four albums on, they sound like just another rock band.
> The thing is, they're a fine rock band. Manson's still half
> angel/half fish and all Chrissie Hynde with a computer chip on her
> shoulder, as on "Run Baby Run"; her winsome charisma has endured.
> Meanwhile, the song's splinter 'n' suture assembly language is no
> longer innovative but can stilll be thrillingly shifty; "WDYLM" turns
> on a dime so many times there's only a nickel left over. It's a
> bargain for a gang hanging on past their sell-by date"

Find out who you are before you regret it
'Cause life is so short there's no time to waste it
- Run Baby Run, Garbage
 icq: 12297532 aim: markmsp0