[Trash-talk] Tabernacle Atlanta Show April 14th quick review

Silent G si1entg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 13:38:10 PDT 2005

Atlanta April 14th @ The Tabernacle,

Got to the venue about 4:30p, the line wasn't too bad
whew, then around 5pm more fans showed up. Most people
respected the que but there were a couple that jumped
ahead. Got right up front when the doors opened. The
Dead 60's were alright, and after their set they took
the equipment down, including the monitor speakers? I
was a bit confusied how Garbage would hear themselves,
but I guess they use wireless monitors.

The Setlist:
intro (Hurt) / Queer / Bad Boyfriend / Supervixen /
Stupid Girl / Special / Hammering / Shut Your Mouth /
Vow / Bleed Like Me / Paranoid / Push It / Only Happy
/ Why Do You Love Me

E: Sex is not the Enemy / When I Grow Up /  Right
Between the Eyes

Things were going great until Sex is not the Enemy and
a fight broke out right beside us and Shirley stopped
the whole show and yelled "What the fuck is going on?"
Then the security guy pulled some girl out of the
croud that was causing it, and Garbage started the
song over again. The show did sell out afterall. It
was packed. Stupid place to put the merchandise though
right outside the exit door. The croud was pushing too
much to get to the table, so I said fuck it and I'll
wait till later and buy the merch on-line. They had
T-shirts with the Bleed Like Me logo and a poster from
what I could see. Rocking show, could have used a
balad song though, but wow Garbage rocks!

Pictures comming soon!

Laterz,
Kevin (Silent_G)