[Trash-talk] Aussie WDYLM online?

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 11:26:44 PDT 2005

I'm also waiting for my aussie wdylm single from ebay. Maybe same seller? I contacted him about it, no reply yet....

Ps: los angeles was amazing! (the garbage concert)

Josiah Earle <x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm getting the feeling that my Aussie WDYLM single that I got from eBay isn't coming. I stupidly didn't write down the auction information, which is no longer on eBay, so I can't e-mail the seller about it. So I just wondered if there was a web site I could get it from if my copy doesn't show up here in the next few days.

Thanks!

Josiah

PS. I forgot to mention in my last e-mail that the Blender mag w/ Shirley in it also has an album review...

"Tech-born band makes the best of a now old-fashioned sound.

Garbage was decadence-tech, grunge's sun going down in digital flames, built around the bruised-starlet yowls of Shirley Manson and the hyper-pristine production of drummer/Nirvana producer Butch Vig. A decade and four albums on, they sound like just another rock band. The thing is, they're a fine rock band. Manson's still half angel/half fish and all Chrissie Hynde with a computer chip on her shoulder, as on "Run Baby Run"; her winsome charisma has endured. Meanwhile, the song's splinter 'n' suture assembly language is no longer innovative but can stilll be thrillingly shifty; "WDYLM" turns on a dime so many times there's only a nickel left over. It's a bargain for a gang hanging on past their sell-by date"