[Trash-talk] SCCTA MP3 LINK HERE

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Wed Apr 13 17:13:41 PDT 2005

Being someone who's actually thinking about going to law school for matter of Intellectual Property, I think this discussion is about the technical definitions of what piracy is. Not so much 'you can't do that or I'll break your legs.' hehe of course I could be wrong...

**Lauren**

But Shell is right. Once you put it somewhere for others to use without paying royalties it's copyright infringement.