[Trash-talk] April 10 - The Warfield, San Francisco, CA

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:51:48 PDT 2005

intro (Hurt) / Queer / Bad Boyfriend / Supervixen / Stupid Girl /
Special / Hammering / Shut Your Mouth / Vow / Bleed Like Me / Paranoid
/ Push It / Only Happy / Why Do You Love Me

E: Cherry Lips / Sex is not the Enemy / Right Between the Eyes

Excellent show, Shirley and band were in great spirits. Only complaint
would be that it was too short, but overall it was amazing.

Garbage is back! woohoo!

Bill

--- "Rob @ the Garbage Discography" <garbagedisco at hotmail.com> wrote:
> April 10 - The Warfield, San Francisco, CA
> Did it happen?
>
> Rob
>
> Home to the Garbage Discography
> http://www.garbagedisco.com
> Join the forum and discuss your collections
> http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic