[Trash-talk] BLM Album is out!

subvixen vixen at subhuman.net
Mon Apr 11 06:44:40 PDT 2005

After a slight delay at last the album is out. I dropped by my local virgin
megastore this morning to buy our own copy. I am quite pleased with the fact
that album has slipcase, as far as I know though,it is only for UK. There is
also a little review of the album on today's Metro newspaper, a bad one I
must say.:/ Also they are mentioning the Garbage party, happening this
Saturday at Edinburgh's Subway (Cowgate) - 11pm til 3am to celebrate the
"Bleed Like Me"' release. There will be rare garbage merchandising given
away as promotion. Shell and I will be there to cover it for our website.

Sirin @ subhuman.net - the garbage fan site

www.subhuman.net

www.dhnewmedia.com