[Trash-talk] cheapest..import..ever and new cd tues!! I LAHHVE IT

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 13:43:16 PDT 2005

i went to virgin and oo suprise they had the wdylm
import 3.99! thats the cheapest one ever us usa people
usually get it hard. i went to see cake last night so
i didnt track over to tampa for the listening party.
anyone else go? i dont want to hear the albums before
its sacred for me to go get the cd and listen to it
1st time alone. im PISSED that they arent coming to FL
nd i cant go to atlanta ill be in friggn boston in 2
weeks i could have gone earlier and seen them and if i
was still in NY i could see them!
I think G will get a good response from this  album BG
was toooo sugary this is the pissed off bitter garbage
i lovve..

alayna