[Trash-talk] :: Shirley Sick :: Seattle Show Cancelled ::

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sun Apr 10 10:08:55 PDT 2005

No... the gig was not rescheduled. Watch Garbage.com for news about that
over the next day or so.

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
aol/aim subhuman2k
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland