[Trash-talk] queueing etiquette

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:11:15 PDT 2005

I agree with Karin.  If you show up with a friend or
two, the major benefit is having someone save your
place in line while you go get something to eat,
drink, go to the bathroom, etc.

Everyone cuts lines everywhere (or jumps the queue,
depending on where you live).  It's one of those
annoying facts of life.

Now I have a line dilemma for the Philadelphia show:
I'm going alone, but I will be handing out flyers for
the QH fanclub (once Elfie sends me the flyer to
copy!!!!!)  So, if that works out, I'm gonna need
someone to save my place while I go down the line
handing out flyers.  It wouldn't be fair if I had to
go to the end once I was done, so sometimes people do
need  to have a place saved.  (Though I don't want to
be in the front row.  I'm scared of being pressed
against a barrier and crushing my ribs in a slow,
painful, agonizing death, but we all have our little
phobias, right?)

-matt