[Trash-talk] g on fuse

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Wed Apr 6 15:45:20 PDT 2005

anybody going to the new york show... i know g are
performing on comp'd the day after, but they will be at the
daily download the day of the show (april 19) and they're
still looking for audience members.  check fuse.tv for more
details..

i signed us up without even knowing what the hell the daily
download is or if going is worth giving up my place on line
(or you know, having someone hold it for me...) - anybody
here actually watch fuse?  is it worth it, or should we
just hold our spaces and not bother?